Who We Are
Alabama Virtual Academy at Eufaula City Schools, an online public school authorized by the Alabama State Department of Education and the Eufaula City School district, offers Alabama students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, Alabama Virtual Academy at Eufaula City Schools will provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Alabama Virtual Academy at Eufaula City Schools is a high-quality, statewide online education program in Alabama. The key to our online school is the combination of deeply individualized learning and flexible scheduling, delivered through:
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this mastery-based curriculum packages high-quality lessons with frequent assessments that ensure students are absorbing the material and concepts. Find out more about K12.
- Our experienced, highly qualified Alabama-certified teachers, who are connected to you and your student both online and by phone.
- Online planning and assessment tools and resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to telescopes, from rocks and soil to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- Our active, supportive school community, which will organize fun and informative monthly activities where Alabama parents, students, and staff can socialize and share their experiences.
- A high-quality, tuition-free public education that enables a focused, customized learning experience for each student.
Ensure all students learn the skills necessary to prepare them for their next steps in life by establishing a community of learners working in partnership for continued individualized student success.
- That the school community of Alabama Virtual Academy encompasses our students, learning coaches, parents, administrators, faculty, staff, and district partners.
- In establishing a culture of continuous learning for all members of our school community.
- In developing respectful, active partnerships between all members of our school community to foster student success with high expectations of growth.
- In providing a virtual public school option that meets the diverse needs of its learners through a high quality education.
- In an education which prepares students for today’s dynamic digital and information society by using a variety of technologies to cultivate responsible citizens in a global community.
- In engaging students through a rigorous curriculum which prepares them for an appropriately challenging career path.
- In creating a positive learning environment that is individualized, supportive, and student-centered, with a focus on fostering growth-mindsets that prepare students for continued success.